Continuing the evolution of our active women's pilot style, the sky is the limit with Oakley Tie Breaker. The ultra-feminine frame features a blend of Oakley C-5TM wire front and warm tones of an acetate stem. This style is an evolution of the Oakley Feedback which has been specifically designed for smaller face shapes
- Snag-free nose pads prevent frame from getting tangled in your hair
- Earpads improve comfort and prevent frames from slipping off your face
- Available in Oakley's HD Polarized lenses which block glare, enhance color and reduce eyestrain
- Plutonite® Lenses block 100% of UV rays help you protect your eyes like you do your skin (from the sun's harmful rays)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material with stress resistant acetate ear stems
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.