Made to keep up with active lifestyles, our newest addition to the Link Collection has the self-assured look of rectangular lens shaping, as well as integrated Unobtainium® that maintains a secure grip.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing.
- Unobtainium® ear socks and nose pads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.