A single release trigger helps make lens changing quick and easy, and with features like integrated ventilation that fights fog buildup, this premium multi-sport sunglass is the new definition of performance.
- Single release trigger for rapid lens exchange & integrated frame ventilation for anti-fog
- Semi-rimless architecture extends coverage to help protect your eyes while giving you an expanded field of view
- Unobtainium® ear socks and nose pads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.