This adventurous silhouette balances a generously sized rectangular shape with a thinly curved frame and full coverage wrap. A simple, lightweight frame for everyday use, it is great for an active lifestyle. Oakley Cohort takes the basics of our popular Dispute active sunglasses and refines their strength with softened lines.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing.
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.