Industrial design architecture blends ear stems of carbon fiber and lightweight aluminum with a durable O Matter™ front; creating a unique composition of original style and true innovation.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing.
- Unobtainium™ ear socks increase grip without compromising on style.
- Blend of premium materials including lightweight carbon fiber, sculptured aluminum, and O Matter™
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.